Be your self...

on Monday, July 27, 2009

You can fight with me,
You can be naughty,
You can be talkative,
But never be someone else...
For you are my girl whom I loved..

I loved you the way you are...
I care for you for the way you are..
I miss you for what you were..
Love me.. Just me..
For I have learned to love, just you

You are sweet But I hate when you shout,
I know to yell, but hate it in our relation,
This is no poem, its my thoughts for our relation
Lets step up to a relation that be envied..
But never let it break..

Let the God teach us to compromise,
Let the God plan our future,
for we are just few special ones of his garden
Don't be submissive for I respect you,
Don't be superior for I need respect.

Parents are the ones that brought us up,
We shall live a life but would never hurt them.
We would be blessed with kids,
Then we would show them the world,
We live and we will be the best...
Love you, love our family.. We are blessed...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely awesome .....gud work dear..

Post a Comment